This week’s big idea: Learn About Homelessness
Statistics and stories shed light on the plight of homeless men, women and children. Use these online resources to expand awareness and inspire action.
ONLINE RESOURCES ABOUT HOMELESSNESS
- Change.org – End Homelessness
Helpful blog covering issues of homelessness and related stories.
- Alltop.com – Homelessness
Compilation of 40 top blogs related to homelessness. Includes links to the five most recent posts on each blog.
Short candid video interviews with homeless people from all across America.
- U.S. Conference of Mayors - Hunger and Homelessness Report
(PDF download) Annual report on hunger and homelessness in 27 U.S. cities including Portland, Oregon.
- National Coalition for the Homeless
Facts and statistics about homelessness in America.
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
News, facts, statistics, interactive maps and more about homelessness.
- Homelessness Resource Center
Compiled articles for researching homelessness.